Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling Tips
The biggest thing a home buyer looks at during a home purchase is the condition of your bathroom or kitchen. A kitchen is usually the heart of your home as it's a center stage of where your day starts and most likely ends. Bathrooms are also spaces where we may spend a lot of time prior to starting a day, and making the best use of this space will suit you well.
As you start your kitchen and/or bathroom remodel, we encourage you to ask yourself the following questions as you await our meeting. Please contact us today and we will make sure to share our vast experience with you.
- Does your bathroom or kitchen just need fixture or cabinet replacement, or do you feel a new design is required?
- Will a second vanity or soak tub fill your bathroom need? Or will a new kitchen pantry closet allow you to free up cabinet space?
- Could your kitchen or bathroom use extra space with a footprint expansion into the adjacent areas?
- Do you want to add an island to your kitchen or maybe a separate linen closet inside your bathroom?
- Is a tile backsplash a good idea for your bathroom and kitchen design since it will help protect the wall surface from excessive damage?
- Are you having trouble with lack of lighting in your kitchen and bath? Strategic placement of lighting is key so you aren't left hiding in your shadows.